Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here bold,italic,underlined
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Sugarbabe
Meow~!
get out of this job.
rich loving handsome husband.
diet.
new clothes.
extra time.
new home with nice interiors.
jay chou concert.
show lo concert.
spca volunteer.
Huge & sparkling DIAMOND.
many others yet to list.
Doing...
Feeling : nothing
Eating : london strawberry roll
Doing : slacking after exam~
Watching : gonna watch New beginings later
Listening to : Show Lo
Tagboard
Shout mix or cbox? anything just decide for yourself. width="210px"for sure ;)
I dreamt of you the other day You were learning to be someone great I was curious and I asked you You told me about your dream Your eyes sparkled with lots of enthusium Then you asked me Why do I care when I already had someone else?
Profile
Sugarbabe you dont need to know so much about me =)
I dreamt of you the other day You were learning to be someone great I was curious and I asked you You told me about your dream Your eyes sparkled with lots of enthusium Then you asked me Why do I care when I already had someone else?